2980 Soundgarden - Loud Love

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71MzbR8Az2L._SX425_.jpg
From: Louder than Love; Year: 1989; Genre: Alternative Metal
I had some Soundgarden, and as I seem to always do, I wanted to pick one of their songs too. This is one of the lead tracks from the album and essentially the title track as well. I've always loved the raw energy on this album, and this song has it in spades.

Hear Loud Love on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Joachim Witt - Das Jüngste Gericht

My song pick two years ago today: Carmen - The Gypsies

My song pick three years ago today: Rosanne Cash - Seven Year Ache

My song pick four years ago today: R.E.M. - The One I Love

My song pick five years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Tuesday's Gone

My song pick six years ago today: The Beatles - Help!

My song pick seven years ago today: Santana - Black Magic Woman

My song pick eight years ago today: Bon Jovi - Tokyo Road


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn