2960 David Bowie - Golden Years

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61k1gHULTEL._SX425_.jpg
From: Station to Station; Year: 1976; Genre: Funk Rock/Soul
I'm in the mood for some more Bowie, so I'm picking this nice rousing track for this quite busy day. I love almost every aspect of this track; that funky rhythm especially.

Hear Golden Years on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Pat Benatar - Fire and Ice

My song pick two years ago today: The Buoys - Castle

My song pick three years ago today: Asia - After the War

My song pick four years ago today: Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes

My song pick five years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Something Special

My song pick six years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 1048 - Brandenburg Concerto No.3 in G-Major
 
My song pick seven years ago today: The Buoys - Give Up Your Guns
 
My song pick eight years ago today: The Buoys - Timothy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello