2966 Lobo - A Simple Man

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51YqROKz55L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Of A Simple Man; Year: 1972; Genre: Folk Rock/Pop
I'm really in need of something upbeat and happy for today; I looked to none other than some '70s pop, which is always perfect for such situation.
Anyway, this is the title track from Lobo's ever popular Of A Simple Man album. Great and catchy music combined with an honest delivery of some down-to-earth and somewhat whimsical lyrics; yeah, it's the kind of music that puts you in a good mood.

Hear A Simple Man on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Yes - Fly From Here (Suite)

My song pick two years ago today: Pat Benatar - Invincible

My song pick three years ago today: Porcupine Tree - Anesthetize

My song pick four years ago today: Freddy Taylor and His Swing Men from Harlem - Blue Drag

My song pick five years ago today: Hans Zimmer - Fighting 17th

My song pick six years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - I Put a Spell on You

My song pick seven years ago today: Rammstein - Hallelujah

My song pick eight years ago today: Manfred Mann's Earth Band - Spirits in the Night


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade