2971 Styx - Miss America

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/611ImBXgJdL._SX425_.jpg
From: The Grand Illusion; Year: 1977; Genre: Hard Rock/Progressive Rock
I got in the mood for some more Styx today and was a bit surprised that I hadn't picked this song, which is among my favourites off of the album. Miss America has all of that legendary late '70s Styx sound.

Hear Miss America on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble - The House is a Rockin'

My song pick two years ago today: Melvins - Honey Bucket

My song pick three years ago today: Bing Crosby - Beautiful Dreamer

My song pick four years ago today: Black 47 - Bankers and Gangsters

My song pick five years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - House of the Rising Sun

My song pick six years ago today: The Moody Blues - The Story in Your Eyes

My song pick seven years ago today: Cheech & Chong feat. Alice Bowie - Earache My Eye

My song pick eight years ago today: Weather Report - Birdland


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn