1009 Nightwish - Amaranth

1009 Nightwish - Amaranth
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5e/Dark_Passion_Play.jpg

Amaranth is probably my favourite song off of Nightwish's Dark Passion Play album; it was actually their first album I purchased other than a Greatest Hits compilation prior. The song and album did take a little bit to grow on me; after putting it on shuffle a few times I came to like it.
The music video to the song is one of their better ones in my opinion; from what I understand it was inspired by a painting called The Wounded Angel by artist Hugo Simberg.

Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: The Grateful Dead - Alabama Getway
My song pick two years ago today: Bob Seger - Night Moves

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn