1014 Louis Armstrong - Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen

1014 Louis Armstrong - Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen

For the last few days I have been listening to a lot of Louis Armstrong's music; this is one that I have replayed quite a bit. This song has such a powerful and deep narrative, combine that with the musical legend that is Louis Armstrong and you have one of the most beautiful and amazing songs in existence.

Here is a studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance circa '62 on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: R.E.O. Speedwagon - Take It On The Run
My song pick two years ago today: The Grass Roots - Temptation Eyes

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn