988 ( Blink-182 - Adam's Song )

988 ( Blink-182 - Adam's Song )
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/513fp7OnCNL._SS500_.jpg

Almost 1000 in and I'm posting a song from another band that I like that has not graced my list yet; this is one of their more famous tracks that I like.
Blink-182 was a band that my wife liked a lot before we were married; I really didn't follow the band that much before that. Back then I did know of them and heard their music, but was mostly indifferent to it.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Pink Floyd - Us And Them
My song pick two years ago today: Edgar Winter Group - Frankenstein

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)