1286 Rufus & Chaka Khan - Tell Me Something Good

1286 Rufus & Chaka Khan - Tell Me Something Good
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ec/Rags_to_Rufus.jpg

This one started running through my mind ever since I woke up this morning. Since it's Friday and all, I figured it would make an excellent "Funky Friday" pick. The song was written by Stevie Wonder and is one of their most memorable hits.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Freddie Taylor and His Swing Men from Harlem - Viper's Dream

My song pick two years ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - Pow

My song pick three years ago today: Ricky Nelson - Garden Party

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade