1457 Warrant - Heaven

1457 Warrant - Heaven
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51HQe-YEKgL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Dirty Rotten Filthy Stinking Rich, Year: 1989
Genre: Rock/Glam Rock

Yesterday I found out that Warrant's former lead singer and songwriter Jani Lane passed away. I've had this track stuck in my mind off and on most of the morning, so I figured that I should take it as a sign and make it my pick for this Saturday.

Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance circa '90 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Jimi Hendrix Experience - The Wind Cries Mary

My song pick two years ago today: Savatage - Damien

My song pick three years ago today: Marcy Playground - Sex and Candy

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn