1470 The Rolling Stones - 100 Years Ago

1470 The Rolling Stones - 100 Years Ago
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51eQw6nmddL._AA300_.jpg
From: Goats Head Soup, Year: 1973
Genre: Rock

For some reason I just felt like listening to some 'Stones this morning; this is one of my favourite tracks off of their '73 Goats Head Soup album. This song is one of those where in my opinion everything came together quite well; I especially love the musicianship and the arrangements throughout the song.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Eisbrecher - Mein Blut

My song pick two years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Lookin' Out For #1

My song pick three years ago today: Rammstein - Sonne

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)