1211 David Bowie - Ashes to Ashes

1211 David Bowie - Ashes to Ashes
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0e/DavidBowieScaryMonstersCover.jpg

After pondering which song I should choose today for no apparent reason I started listening to some of David Bowie's music; after hearing it I realized that I've not chosen this song yet. I really like this track's odd imagery and neat narrative along with the mellow New Wave Synthpop feel; a truly awesome track.

Hear Ashes to Ashes on YouTube.
Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Ian Anderson - In the Moneylender's Temple

My song pick two years ago today: Dobie Grey - Drift Away

My song pick three years ago today: Lobo - Gypsy and the Midnight Ghost

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn