2017 Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/13/PinkFloydWallCoverOriginalNoText.jpg
From: The Wall; Year: 1979; Genre: Progressive Rock
It has turned out to be a very, very busy day; one of those days where you hit the ground running. So I am choosing this aptly titled classic from Pink Floyd for a quick pick.

Hear Run Like Hell on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - Hot Fun in the Summertime

My song pick two years ago today: Glenn Miller - In The Mood

My song pick three years ago today: Tarot - Ashes To The Stars

My song pick four years ago today: Goo Goo Dolls - Broadway

My song pick five years ago today: The Offspring - Come Out And Play


Comments

  1. Someone on Songfight said this earlier today:

    "And it looks a bit like a Pink Floyd album - which in a just world, would all be rounded up and burnt."

    Whatever. I guess Floyd isn't for everybody.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a narrow mind. Oh well, their loss. Que sera sera.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn