2022 "Weird Al" Yankovic - Eat It

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ESKvfqTYL._SY300_.jpg
From: "Weird Al" Yankovic in 3-D; Year: 1983; Genre: Parody/Pop
'Tis the second day of my "Weird Al" theme week. This one is one of his most famous and is, of course, a parody of Michael Jackson's hit song Beat It, which can be found here on YouTube.
While Michael Jackson's song and lyrics are very memorable, I can't help but think of "Weird Al's" parody every time I hear it.

Watch the music video to Eat It on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Queensrÿche - Jet City Woman

My song pick two years ago today: Frank Zappa - Mudd Club

My song pick three years ago today: U2 - I Will Follow

My song pick four years ago today: The Delgados - Keep On Breathing

My song pick five years ago today: Yoko Kanno (The Seat Belts) - Tank!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn