2031 Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Roll On Down the Highway

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ed/Bachman-Turner_Overdrive_-_Not_Fragile.jpg
From: Not Fragile; Year: 1974; Genre: Hard Rock
It's been a crazy morning, so I'm making a quick pick today. I've been listening to a lot of BTO lately, so they've been on my mind as well. This is one of their bigger hits off of one of their most popular albums.

Hear Roll On Down the Highway on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Pallas - Ark of Infinity

My song pick two years ago today: Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass - A Taste of Honey

My song pick three years ago today: Steve Miller Band - Rock'n Me

My song pick four years ago today: Three Dog Night - Try A Little Tenderness

My song pick five years ago today: Steve Winwood - Roll With It

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn