2009 Muse - Unnatural Selection

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/08/Muse_-_The_Resistance_Vinyl.jpg
From: The Resistance; Year: 2009; Genre: Progressive Rock
For those unaware, I since my song pick numbers have coincided with years I have been picking song from the year that is the same as my song pick number.
Anyway, here's one from my favourite Muse album, which was released in 2009. I have, of course, already picked many songs off of this album and am choosing some deeper cuts now. Not to say that this is a "lesser song" by any means; far from that, it is an excellent track.

Hear Unnatural Selection on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Drifters - Under the Boardwalk

My song pick two years ago today: Yoko Takahashi - Zankoku na Tenshi no These (A Cruel Angel's Thesis)

My song pick three years ago today: Aphrodite's Child - Hic et Nunc

My song pick four years ago today: Elton John - All The Girls Love Alice

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - The Body Electric


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn