2008 Melvins - Nude with Boots

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41WXeldw7WL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Nude With Boots; Year: 2008; Genre: Metal
I had a few other songs from 2008, (also today's song pick number), I was wanting to pick today. However, I noticed that this rather fun track was also released that year and combine that with the fact that I have yet to pick a song from The Melvins this one got picked instead. To me there's really no other way to describe this track other than just pure fun.

Hear Nude with Boots on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Animals - House of the Rising Sun

My song pick two years ago today: Wild Turkey - Sentinel

My song pick three years ago today: KISS - She

My song pick four years ago today: Hawkwind - Assault and Battery/The Golden Void

My song pick five years ago today: Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade