2008 Melvins - Nude with Boots

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41WXeldw7WL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Nude With Boots; Year: 2008; Genre: Metal
I had a few other songs from 2008, (also today's song pick number), I was wanting to pick today. However, I noticed that this rather fun track was also released that year and combine that with the fact that I have yet to pick a song from The Melvins this one got picked instead. To me there's really no other way to describe this track other than just pure fun.

Hear Nude with Boots on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Animals - House of the Rising Sun

My song pick two years ago today: Wild Turkey - Sentinel

My song pick three years ago today: KISS - She

My song pick four years ago today: Hawkwind - Assault and Battery/The Golden Void

My song pick five years ago today: Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Song Picks By Genre:

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello