2025 "Weird Al" Yankovic - Smells Like Nirvana

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51f6UwjstJL._SL500_AA300__PJautoripBadge,BottomRight,4,-40_OU11__.jpg
From; Off the Deep End; Year: 1992; Genre: Comedy/Grunge
Day five of my "Weird Al" theme week. I'm having a busy day, so I'm having to be somewhat brief with this one. However, I think this parody to Nirvana's "grunge" hit Smells Like Teen Spirit kind of speaks for itself as to why it fits into this particular theme week.

Watch the music video on YouTube.
Here is the original video to Smells Like Teen Spirit on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rush - Closer to the Heart

My song pick two years ago today: Johannes Brahms - Op. #45 - (A German Requiem, To Words of the Holy Scriptures)

My song pick three years ago today: Heart - Love Alive

My song pick four years ago today: Gregg Allman - I'm No Angel

My song pick five years ago today: Yes - Long Distance Runaround/The Fish (schindleria praematurus)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn