2236 Pink Floyd - Astronomy Domine

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61JjXrlNDsL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: The Piper at the Gates of Dawn; Year: 1967; Genre: Psychedelic Rock/Space Rock
Whilst looking through the Pink Floyd I have already chosen, I was surprised that this song was not listed. I thought for sure I had picked it; perhaps just forgot to put it in my alphabetical lists, which is something that happens from time to time. But, after doing a search on my entire blog I guess that I hadn't. I am thinking that I had this one confused with Interstellar Overdrive in my mind, which is one I have picked.
Anyway, this is one of those psychedelic goodies from early 'Floyd and among my favourites from their early years with Syd Barrett.

Hear Astronomy Domine on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Richard Wagner - Ride of the Valkyries


My song pick three years ago today: Karussell - Nämlich Bin Ich Glücklich

My song pick four years ago today: Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams

My song pick five years ago today: The Delgados - All You Need Is Hate

My song pick six years ago today: Tesla - Signs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade