2241 Yes - Perpetual Change

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/512JASR8TwL._SX425_.jpg
From: The Yes Album; Year: 1971; Genre: Progressive Rock
I needed to hear something from Yes this morning; of course this is one of their best albums. At a little under nine minutes in length, this is the third shortest of the six songs included on The Yes Album.
As with the rest of the album this track features incredible work from all the members, but Chris Squire and Steve Howe especially shine with the bass and guitar on this song; of course the harmonies are incredible as ever.

Hear Perpetual Change on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Mephistopheles

My song pick two years ago today: The Gentrys - Keep On Dancing

My song pick three years ago today: Azteca - A Night in Nazca

My song pick four years ago today: The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band/With a Little Help from My Friends

My song pick five years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Midnight Special

My song pick six years ago today: Megadeth - Use The Man



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade