2221 The Offspring - Gotta Get Away

From: Smash; Year: 1994; Genre: Hard Rock
I'm having a pretty busy day today, so don't mind if I'm a little bit brief today. Here's a real good one from The Offspring, which is a band I picked a song from six years ago today. You gotta love that simple, but effective bass line that was brought up in the mix; right where it belongs. :)

Hear Gotta Get Away on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Band of Horses - Knock, Knock

My song pick two years ago today: Three Dog Night - Heaven is in Your Mind

My song pick three years ago today: Queensrÿche - One & Only

My song pick four years ago today: The Spiders - Back
 
My song pick five years ago today: Nena - Mach Die Augen Auf
 
My song pick six years ago today: The Offspring - Feelings


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)