2228 Louis Armstrong - What a Wonderful World

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/63/Louis_Armstrong_What_a_Wonderful_World.jpg
From: What a Wonderful World (Single); Year: 1967; Genre: Jazz/Pop
I woke up this morning to Louis Armstrong's music running through my mind; can't think of better music to be earwormed by. This has to be one of his best-known songs and in my opinion, exemplifies his spirit as someone who saw just how beautiful the world could be and tried to make it as such. When I'm getting stressed or down I often put on some of Pops' music; it doesn't really matter which song; it's all good mood music to me.

Hear What a Wonderful World on YouTube.
Watch a live video clip on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Chet Atkins - Battle Hymn of the Republic

My song pick two years ago today: Bob Dylan - Maggie's Farm

My song pick three years ago today: Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - Life by the Drop

My song pick four years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Down on the Corner

My song pick five years ago today: Iron Maiden - 2 Minutes To Midnight

My song pick six years ago today: Savatage - Believe



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn