2240 Rush - Nobody's Hero

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41HYUY-gRqL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Counterparts; Year: 1993; Genre: Progressive Rock
Nobody's Hero was the first song I ever heard from Rush's Counterparts album; I have to say it's probably still my favourite on the record. This is one of their songs in particular that just "speaks" to you on many levels; a totally cool track.

Watch the music video clip on YouTube.
Watch a live performance circa '94 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Waylander - Echoes of the Sidhe

My song pick two years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Macho City

My song pick three years ago today: Bad English - When I See You Smile

My song pick four years ago today: The Beatles - Love Me Do

My song pick five years ago today: Mr. Big - Green-Tinted Sixties Mind

My song pick six years ago today: ABBA - Our Last Summer


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off