2232 Van Der Graaf Generator - Lemmings (Including Cog)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51nhd9YSraL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Pawn Heats; Year: 1971; Genre: Progressive Rock
After listening to a bunch of progressive rock last night I thought I would pick one today.
I'd have to say this is prog rock in the extreme, with all the meter and tempo changes throughout as well as being filled all the experimental sounds drifting in and out with incredible virtuosity.

Hear Lemmings (Including Cog) on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Nightwish - Feel for You

My song pick two years ago today: Genesis - Keep It Dark

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - Lessons

My song pick four years ago today: Badfinger - Come and Get It

My song pick five years ago today: Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends

My song pick six years ago today: Rush - Far Cry


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure