2223 Megadeth - Wanderlust

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51DLwCTwDQL._SY300_.jpg
From: Risk; Year: 1999; Genre: Metal
While many consider Risk Megadeth's low point, it does have some good points. I actually was one of the people that picked up the disc when it was brand new; even though it is a lesser album, I like knowing that I am one of few to own the initial release.
Anyway, was one of the first song that I grew to like from the album; it has more of a heavy "grunge" sound similar to Alice in Chains/Soundgarden to it in my opinion. It's definitely a different sound from one of the founding thrash metal bands, but a part of their history none the less.

Hear Wanderlust on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Pearls Before Swine - The Surrealist Waltz

My song pick two years ago today: Queen - Spread Your Wings

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - Working Man

My song pick four years ago today: Elmore James - The Sky is Crying

My song pick five years ago today: The Allman Brothers - Jessica

My song pick six years ago today: Megadeth - Foreclosure of a Dream


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)