2226 Paris - Red Rain

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/313R6V6W9WL.jpg
From: Paris; Year: 1976; Genre: Rock
For no reason whatsoever I felt like picking something from Paris this morning. I haven't picked anything off of their first album yet; I've actually picked two from the band thus far off of the second record.
It's neat hearing Bob Welch's music just after leaving Fleetwood Mac; the rest of the power trio forms out with Glenn Cornick on bass and Thom Mooney on drums. 

Hear Red Rain on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Nocturnal Rites - Destiny Calls

My song pick two years ago today: The Who - Going Mobile

My song pick three years ago today: Louis Armstrong - The Blues are Brewin'

My song pick four years ago today: The Beatles - Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End

My song pick five years ago today: Bruce Hornsby & the Range - The Way It Is

My song pick six years ago today: The Charlie Daniels Band - In America


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure