2105 Argent - Liar

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/411ygvj7IkL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Argent: Year: 1970; Genre: Progressive Rock
I was drawing a blank today as to what song I was choosing, however, I was thinking about picking another song from Argent recently.
While this was a hit for the band most would probably remember Three Dog Night's cover better, but the original is just as good in my opinion. 

Hear Liar on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Hawkwind - Time We Left This World Today

My song pick two years ago today: Journey - Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)

My song pick three years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Midnight Rider

My song pick four years ago today: Ian Anderson - Made In England

My song pick five years ago today: Mel McDaniel - Louisiana Saturday Night


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)