2681 Jethro Tull - Mountain Men

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51WfptAoGrL._SS280.jpg
From: Crest of a Knave; Year: 1987; Genre: Progressive Rock/Hard Rock
For some reason I had this song running through my mind for most of the day, so as I normally do I am making it my pick.
Like much of the album this one is really carried by Martin Barre's guitar and is a bit heavier than other previous material from the time period. Anyway, this one is almost two songs in my opinion; for the first 2 minutes the music and even the lyrical/subject matter are separate, but that only adds to the dynamics.

Hear Mountain Men on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Marcus Miller - Come Together

My song pick two years ago today: Journey - Don't Stop Believing

My song pick three years ago today: Black Sabbath - The Mob Rules

My song pick four years ago today: Roger Waters - It's a Miracle

My song pick five years ago today: Eric Idle - F--- Christmas

My song pick six years ago today: Otis Redding - (Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay

My song pick seven years ago today: The Kinks - Celluloid Heroes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn