2655 Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Another Heart Breaks

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41NAmKZ61CL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Time; Year: 1981; Genre: Progressive Rock/Synth Rock
I had another song in mind this morning, but I didn't feel like picking it today. This one has been on and off in my mind for the high side of a month now, so I thought I would choose it today instead since it fit my mood better.
This is an excellent instrumental, which closes out the first side of the Time album, which is still my favourite from ELO. I love the overall feeling that permeates this entire track, especially the use of that drum beat and the mixture of major, minor, and diminished chords.

Hear Another Heart Breaks on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - Critique Oblique

My song pick two years ago today: Hawkwind - Adjust Me

My song pick three years ago today: Frank Zappa - Treacherous Cretins

My song pick four years ago today: Charlie Barnet & His Orchestra - Skyliner

My song pick five years ago today: Santana - Oye Como Va

My song pick six years ago today: Joe Walsh - Vote for Me

My song pick seven years ago today: Jerry Reed - East Bound and Down


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn