2674 Pendragon - The Pleasure of Hope

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/417PPZEB8XL.jpg
From: The Jewel; Year: 1985; Genre: Progressive Rock
I felt like some more 1980s prog rock this morning; I thought with absolute certainty that I had chosen something from Pendragon, but apparently not. So... why not pick one of their songs today? Right... although whilst they had material released prior this track is from their first proper album. It definitely has a lot of the sounds and feel from that zeitgeist that is 1980s prog rock; synth and such, but delivers in its own unique way.

Hear The Pleasure of Hope on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Larry Graham and Graham Central Station - Scream

My song pick two years ago today: Béla Fleck & the Flecktones - Stomping Grounds

My song pick three years ago today: Mahavishnu Orchestra - You Know You Know

My song pick four years ago today: The Kinks - Acute Schizophrenia Paranoia Blues

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - Manhattan Project

My song pick six years ago today: Andy Taylor - When the Rain Comes Down

My song pick seven years ago today: Arlo Guthrie - Alice's Restaurant Massacree


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade