2666 Parliament - Dr. Funkenstein

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51IPcZ5qCfL._SS280.jpg
From: The Clones of Dr. Funkenstein; Year: 1976; Genre: Funk
I'm having a very busy day today, so I'm having to make a quick pick on this Funky Friday; this is a awesomely fun track to go on a day such as this.

Hear Dr. Funkenstein on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Pat Benatar - Rated X

My song pick two years ago today: Cab Calloway - Learnin' the Blues

My song pick three years ago today: Steve Vai - Bad Horsie

My song pick four years ago today: Fats Domino - Ain't That a Shame

My song pick five years ago today: ABBA - I Let the Music Speak

My song pick six years ago today: Stone Temple Pilots - The Big Empty

My song pick seven years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Mr. Blue Sky


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade