2682 Béla Fleck & the Flecktones - Scratch & Sniff

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Ka3zG9KDL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Outbound; Year: 2000; Genre: Jazz Fusion/Classical/etc...
When I sat down to make my pick today I had the insatiable urge to listen to something from Béla Fleck and his band or renown. This is one of those songs that doesn't have a real genre and rather bounces about to most genres known to man; it's definitely a fun song.

Watch a live performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Triumph - A World of Fantasy

My song pick two years ago today: Fats Waller - Jitterbug Waltz

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Pibroch (Cap in Hand)

My song pick four years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Civilize the Universe

My song pick five years ago today: Kansas - Carry On Wayward Son

My song pick six years ago today: John Denver - The Eagle and the Hawk

My song pick seven years ago today: Three Dog Night - Liar


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade