2667 Rammstein - Weiner Blut

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51vrc2qFrtL._SX425_.jpg
From: Liebe ist für alle da; Year: 2009; Genre: Neue Deutche Härte
I was listening to a some Rammstein last night whilst driving; since I don't think I've picked on from the band in a while I thought I would tonight.
As with some of their other material they took inspiration from despicable acts that happened in the real world; this one is based off of the Josef Fritzl case. However, the music and the way it was arranged was incredible and sold it for me.

Hear Weiner Blut on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Miles Davis - Funky Tonk

My song pick two years ago today: Pallas - The Last Angel

My song pick three years ago today: John Dowland - Flow My Tears (Lachrimae Pavane)

My song pick four years ago today: Slaughter - Days Gone By

My song pick five years ago today: Johnny Rivers - Poor Side of Town

My song pick six years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Stayed Awake All Night

My song pick seven years ago today: David Essex - Rock On


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Song Picks By Genre:

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello