2670 Foo Fighters - Everlong

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41E19Wqi4KL.jpg
From: The Colour and the Shape; Year: 1997; Genre: Alternative Rock/Hard Rock
I intended on choosing a song from another band today, but it just happened that I saw something about the Foo Fighters this morning and felt like an excellent time to pick one of their songs instead.
This is probably considered their seminal hit and an excellent song at that and among my favourites from the band.

Hear Everlong on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rush - The Analog Kid

My song pick two years ago today: The Alan Parsons Project - The Tell-Tale Heart

My song pick three years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Ethiopia

My song pick four years ago today: Bass Extremes - Glorious Pastorius

My song pick five years ago today: Alexander Courage - Where No Man Has Gone Before (Theme From Star Trek)

My song pick six years ago today: The Temptations - Get Ready

My song pick seven years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Not Fragile


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn