2652 Steeleye Span - The Fox

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51MEbF7I75L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Tempted and Tried; Year: 1989; Genre: Folk Rock
First day of November comes... anyway, yesterday while on the road this track came on and I though it would be a great pick for today. This is kind of a unique sounding song from the band for sure that romanticizes a fox and his perils to escape a hunt.

Hear The Fox on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Victor Wooten - When I Want to Get Funky

My song pick two years ago today: Curved Air - What Happens When You Blow Yourself Up?

My song pick three years ago today: Megadeth - We The People

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - Red Barchetta

My song pick five years ago today: Bob Dylan - Tangled Up In Blue

My song pick six years ago today: Supertramp - Take the Long Way Home

My song pick seven years ago today: Béla Fleck and the Flecktones - Vix 9


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn