2679 Ugly Kid Joe - Another Beer

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51y9R-khsyL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Stairway to Hell; Year: 2012; Genre: Rock
Last night I was binging on a bunch of stuff from Ugly Kid Joe and thought I would pick another of their songs.
This is from their newest album that is actually the first studio material since their 1996 Motel California album, so it's quite a treat to hear more new songs from the band. If you're used to their sound this one fits right it; I love it when bands progress but don't lose their sound or souls.

Hear Another Beer on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Hawkwind - Neon Skyline/Lost Chronicles

My song pick two years ago today: Louis Armstrong - When the Saints Go Marching In

My song pick three years ago today: John Denver - Farewell Andromeda (Welcome To My Morning)

My song pick four years ago today: Del Shannon - Runaway

My song pick five years ago today: Steely Dan - Black Friday

My song pick six years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - I Just Want You

My song pick seven years ago today: Quiet Riot - Cum On Feel The Noize


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn