2684 Heart - Sing Child

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51RNJGEt7yL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Dreamboat Annie; Year: 1975; Genre: Hard Rock
When starting posting this morning I had another song in mind and ready to pick, but for some reason this one came into my mind and I just had to choose it instead. This is one of their heavier, riff driven songs, and of course the flute solo only adds more to such a great song.

Hear Sing Child on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Soundgarden - A Thousand Days Before

My song pick two years ago today: The Ink Spots with Ella Fitzgerald - I'm Making Believe

My song pick three years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Vengeance (The Pact)

My song pick four years ago today: Hawkwind - Sleep of a Thousand Tears

My song pick five years ago today: The Who - Squeeze Box

My song pick six years ago today: Steely Dan - FM (No Static At All)

My song pick seven years ago today: The Beatles - A Hard Day's Night


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade