1570 Blue Öyster Cult - Vengeance (The Pact)

1570 Blue Öyster Cult - Vengeance (The Pact)
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/5b/23/4baf228348a05b9ef8cdd010.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Fire of Unknown Origin, Year: 1981
Genre: Hard Rock

I had the urge to play Blue Öyster Cult's Fire of Unknown Origin this morning, which is one of my favourite albums from the band.
This song is one of the highlights for me, although in my opinion there are no weak tracks on the record. I like the way they use simple riffs throughout this big sounding song to drive it along; the somewhat contrasting sections keep it quite interesting as well.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Hawkwind - Sleep of a Thousand Tears

My song pick two years ago today: The Who - Squeeze Box

My song pick three years ago today: Steely Dan - FM (No Static At All)

My song pick four years ago today: The Beatles - A Hard Day's Night

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade