2709 Pat Benatar - Hell is for Children

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51MquMZdqVL._SS280.jpg
From: Crimes of Passion; Year: 1980; Genre: Hard Rock
The other night I was watching a film that featured this song and it brought it back to the forefront of my mind. A very good track musically with heavy music and lyrics this one does it all right in the vein of Pat Benatar's best material.

Hear Hell is for Children on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Headhunters feat. The Pointer Sisters - God Make Me Funky

My song pick two years ago today: Yes - Beyond & Before

My song pick three years ago today: Billy Joel - The Downeaster 'Alexa'

My song pick four years ago today: Oasis - Cast No Shadow

My song pick five years ago today: Nightwish - Wanderlust

My song pick six years ago today: Dizzy Gillespie - Salt Peanuts

My song pick seven years ago today: Bon Jovi - You Give Love A Bad Name


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade