2686 Porcupine Tree - Nil Recurring

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51o8LOzYyrL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Nil Recurring; Year: 2007; Genre: Progressive Metal
I've been listening to a great deal of music from Porcupine Tree for the last couple of weeks; this is one of the instrumentals that really caught my attention. It features Robert Fripp of King Crimson fame, which actually gives it a great deal of uniqueness even among stuff from PT.

Hear Nil Recurring on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Keeps Me Wondering Why

My song pick two years ago today: Fred Astaire - Puttin' on the Ritz

My song pick three years ago today: Puhdys - Wenn Traume Sterben

My song pick four years ago today: Jim Reeves - It's Nothin' to Me

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - Twilight Zone

My song pick six years ago today: The Firm - Radioactive

My song pick seven years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Shot in the Dark


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)