2687 Maktub - Motherfucker

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51H616oTr4L.jpg
From: Khronos; Year: 2003; Genre: Funk/R&B
I made it though a week to another Funky Friday, actually this one would also fit with Max's old F---y Friday theme as well. Despite the profane title this is an excellent, soulful track and amongst my favourites from Maktub.

Hear the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Saga - It's Time (Chapter Three)

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - Red Sector A

My song pick three years ago today: Muse - Exogenesis: Symphony Parts 1,2, and 3

My song pick four years ago today: Hawkwind - Spirit of the Age

My song pick five years ago today: Stuart Hamm - Flow My Tears

My song pick six years ago today: Nightwish - I Wish I Had An Angel

My song pick seven years ago today: Stevie Ray Vaughan - Pride and Joy



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade