2685 King Crimson - In the Wake of Poseidon (including "Libra's Theme")

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71S2%2BrtS7FL._SL1237_.jpg
From: In the Wake of Poseidon; Year: 1970; Genre: Progressive Rock
For about a week now I've been meaning to pick one from King Crimson and today I'm finally getting around to it. In my opinion this song is among the best from King Crimson; a truly beautiful and very complex piece.

Hear In the Wake of Poseidon on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Moody Blues - Sitting at the Wheel

My song pick two years ago today: Harry James and His Orchestra with Kitty Kallen - 11:60 PM

My song pick three years ago today: Billy Idol - Flesh for Fantasy

My song pick four years ago today: The Coasters - Along Came Jones

My song pick five years ago today: Grand Funk Railroad - Footstompin' Music

My song pick six years ago today: Petula Clark - Don't Sleep in the Subway

My song pick seven years ago today: Band of Horses - Wicked Gil


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade