2689 Pallas - Atlantis

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41SMRN3EBRL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: The Sentinel; Year: 1984; Genre: Progressive Rock
I really didn't have a song ready to pick today, but felt like something from Pallas; something from their Sentinel album in particular. Sadly unless I forgo my old rule on not picking a song twice this will be the last time I get to pick one from the record; I've picked every other song unless I go to the three more pop oriented songs that the record company forced upon the band on the record's original release that is.
Anyway, just like the other material from the album this one's an incredible piece of 1980s progressive rock, which came towards the end of the concept.

Hear Atlantis on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Beatles - Blackbird

My song pick two years ago today: Vaughn Monroe - (Ghost) Riders in the Sky: A Cowboy Legend

My song pick three years ago today: Bob Dylan - Knockin' on Heaven's Door

My song pick four years ago today: Frank Zappa - Dumb All Over

My song pick five years ago today: Django Reinhardt - I'll See You In My Dreams

My song pick six years ago today: Queen - You're My Best Friend

My song pick seven years ago today: The Zombies - She's Not There


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn