2690 Faster Pussycat - House of Pain

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51a2xN%2Bk23L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Wake Me When It's Over; Year: 1989; Genre: Glam Metal/Hard Rock
I hadn't heard this track in ages, (about 15 years or more maybe), and after it started running through my mind, as I normally do, I decided to pick it.
Anyway, this is very much 1980s metal with the overdressed, showy music and image to go along with it; a nice piece of nostalgia to take along with me through the day.

Hear House of Pain on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Dire Straits - Skateaway

My song pick two years ago today: Charlie Parker & Dizzy Gillespie - Bloomdido

My song pick three years ago today: Molly Hatchet - One Man's Pleasure

My song pick four years ago today: Hawkwind - High Rise

My song pick five years ago today: Joachim Witt - Bataillon 'd Amour

My song pick six years ago today: Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Ohio

My song pick seven years ago today: Donovan - Sunshine Superman


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade