983 ( Falco - Titanic )

983 ( Falco - Titanic )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/da/Nachtflug.jpg

I felt like something off the wall this morning; some of Falco's music popped into my mind and seemed absolutely perfect. There were actually about 8 songs of his I had in mind to choose, I narrowed it down to either "Titanic" or "Vienna Calling;" for no real reason I decided on this one. I love how he mixed so many different types of music in this one yet it makes one unified sound; it was very well arranged.

Here is a recording of the song on YouTube.
Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: The Guess Who - Undun
My song pick two years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - The Ballad of Curtis Loew

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade