2672 Weather Report - Crystal

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51vgQ63ifiL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: I Sing the Body Electric; Year: 1972; Genre: Jazz Fusin
This morning I had a lot of music from Joe Zawinul's Weather Report on my mind; this was one that was massively in the forefront. It's a truly great tune, but maybe a bit odd for some, but amazing none the less.

Hear Crystal on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Gerry Rafferty - Night Owl

My song pick two years ago today: Duke Ellington - It Don't Mean a Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)

My song pick three years ago today: Jefferson Airplane - Somebody to Love

My song pick four years ago today: John Denver - In My Life

My song pick five years ago today: The Charlie Daniels Band - Legend of Wooley Swamp

My song pick six years ago today: The Doors - Strange Days

My song pick seven years ago today: Argent - Hold Your Head Up


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade