3048. Dream Theater - A Rite of Passage

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71E1ypr4eKL._SX522_.jpg
From: Black Clouds & Silver Linings; Year: 2009; Genre: Progressive Metal
I just felt like picking something from Dream Theater after this busy weekend. This one from their 09 release seemed like an excellent pick.

Hear A Rite of Passage on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Jethro Tull - Mountain Men

My song pick two years ago today: Marcus Miller - Come Together

My song pick three years ago today: Journey - Don't Stop Believing

My song pick four years ago today: Black Sabbath - The Mob Rules

My song pick five years ago today: Roger Waters - It's a Miracle

My song pick six years ago today: Eric Idle - F--- Christmas

My song pick seven years ago today: Otis Redding - (Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay

My song pick eight years ago today: The Kinks - Celluloid Heroes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade