3421. Gloryhammer - Apocalypse 1992

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91KsXguyW4L._SX522_.jpg
From: Space 1992: Rise of the Chaos Wizards; Year: 2015; Genre: Power Metal/Symphonic Metal/Progressive Metal
The other day I found out about this rather interesting band and immediately fell in love with their music.
Funny enough both their records are full-on concept albums complete with deep fantasy driven stories and larger than life music to go along with it. Beyond that even I absolutely love the fact how each band member portrays a character throughout the stories. To say the least this makes for some amazing, epic metal; you know, the stuff of legends.

Hear Apocalypse 1992 on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Dream Theater - A Rite of Passage

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Mountain Men

My song pick three years ago today: Marcus Miller - Come Together

My song pick four years ago today: Journey - Don't Stop Believing

My song pick five years ago today: Black Sabbath - The Mob Rules

My song pick six years ago today: Roger Waters - It's a Miracle

My song pick seven years ago today: Eric Idle - F--- Christmas

My song pick eight years ago today: Otis Redding - (Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay

My song pick nine years ago today: The Kinks - Celluloid Heroes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In