2313 Saga - It's Time (Chapter Three)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51M-40N9xFL._SY300_.jpg
From: Images at Twilight; Year: 1979; Genre: Progressive Rock
Today I really wanted to choose a song from a band that I hadn't yet picked one from; this is one from a second wave progressive rock band that I hadn't heard before. From what I understand this song was part of a 16 song set of "chapters" that spanned many of the band's albums.

Hear It's Time on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rush - Red Sector A

My song pick two years ago today: Muse - Exogenesis: Symphony Parts 1,2, and 3

My song pick three years ago today: Hawkwind - Spirit of the Age

My song pick four years ago today: Stuart Hamm - Flow My Tears

My song pick five years ago today: Nightwish - I Wish I Had An Angel

My song pick six years ago today: Stevie Ray Vaughan - Pride and Joy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade