2695 Savatage - Degrees of Sanity

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5122JKE%2BX7L._SS280.jpg
From: Edge of Thorns; Year: 1993; Genre: Progressive Metal
Last night I had another song from Edge of Thorns come on my playlist and it got me in the mood for more Savatage and from the album as well.
This one's an awesome song from all sides, but Criss Oliva's guitar and Zachary Stevens especially shine on this track; I especially love those middle-eastern modes played on the guitar, fantastic.

Hear Degrees of Sanity on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Extreme - Get the Funk Out

My song pick two years ago today: Bill Haley & His Comets - Rock Around the Clock

My song pick three years ago today: Steve Vai - I'm the Hell Outta Here

My song pick four years ago today: Fear Factory - Replica

My song pick five years ago today: David Bowie - Changes

My song pick six years ago today: Heart - Black On Black II

My song pick seven years ago today: Fontella Bass - Rescue Me


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn