1955 Bill Haley & His Comets - Rock Around the Clock

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61n3Kiu1slL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Rock Around the Clock; Year: 2004; (1954); Genre: Rock 'N Roll
Still another one of those busy days where I'm having to be brief.
Anyway, In 1955, which also is my song pick number today, this rather famous song was quite big in the charts.

Hear Rock Around the Clock on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Steve Vai - I'm the Hell Outta Here

My song pick two years ago today: Fear Factory - Replica

My song pick three years ago today: David Bowie - Changes

My song pick four years ago today: Heart - Black On Black II

My song pick five years ago today: Fontella Bass - Rescue Me


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn